Facebook is a key platform for brands looking to reach consumers throughout their decision journey. Do you have all the data and insights you need for a successful marketing strategy on the largest social network in the world?
We here at Momentology are proud to announce our new Facebook Marketing Guide. Our free strategy guide outlines everything you need to know to succeed on the social network and will help you think about ways to reach, engage, and persuade consumers at the moments that matter.
Whether you’re creating awareness about a product or service, using the social network to engage your consumers, or providing key information that will help people decide to buy from you, you need all the key facts and figures to shape your strategies.
In just 10 minutes, you’ll learn how your brand can use Facebook to connect with consumers in critical moments of impact and drive your business goals.
- Who uses Facebook.
- How people use Facebook.
- Common Facebook terms and what they mean.
- The opportunities you have on Facebook to reach consumers throughout the purchase funnel.
- How smart brands successfully use Facebook.
- Real world examples of brands using Facebook right and wrong.
- Facebook marketing pitfalls to avoid at all costs.
Our interactive guide also features insights from Facebook marketing experts including Lisa Buyer, Marty Weintraub, and Dennis Yu.