For the past few years we have listened to the conversations surrounding search engine optimization. We tried to understand your concerns and issues so we could address them in our SEO platform, Linkdex. In particular we have been interested in the dispersed posts and comments about how SEO can affect business.
And now, after sitting at the meeting point between agencies and businesses for so long, we have something akin to clarity on the business of search engine optimization. We would like to share our observations and stories but, more importantly, we want to provide a space where your conversations can continue and develop, focused around the business of SEO.
Since our old blog had seen better days, we have re-designed it and filled it with new posts from the Linkdex team and from guest bloggers. In a kind of SEO campfire we have created a space where people can share their SEO horror stories, their tips, ideas, knowledge and frustrations with SEO. Chances are something will strike a chord.
Over the coming days, weeks and months these pages will update with new content and hopefully businesses and SEOs will find something noteworthy. Until then you can browse some of the new posts we’ve uploaded to kick it all off:
- Cookie Cutter SEOs, Please Evolve
- If you’re not benchmarking you’re not in the race
- Keep your SEO friends close and SEO enemies closer
- How to optimize your SEO investment by measuring value
- Are you template strategist or an SEO strategy originator?
- How to get data out of Twitter
- The letter SEO agencies don’t ever want to receive
- Why some SEO’s build better links than others
- You can’t hide behind strategy for long
If you see something interesting please leave a comment so we can begin some insightful discussions.