Terms & Conditions of Website Usage
- This website (www.linkdex.com, and its derivatives, including our ‘SEO Service’, which resides at app.linkdex.com) is owned and operated by Linkdex Limited. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Linkdex Ltd.
- We are registered in England and Wales under company number 6569025 and have our registered office at Colmore Plaza, 20 Colmore Circus, Birmingham, West Midlands, B4 6AT. Our VAT number is: 939683269.
- Linkdex Ltd offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site (including our SEO Service) to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
2. Use of our website
- By visiting our site, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
- Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
- Any new features or tools which are added to the website shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
3. General Conditions & Limitations of Liability
- Linkdex reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time, to suspend access to, or to withdraw all or any elements of this site, and to restrict access to some parts to registered users only. Linkdex shall have no liability for unavailability of this site. Linkdex reserves the right to make changes to this site at any time without notice.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Linkdex provides this site on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis, without representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any representations, warranties or conditions of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- In no event shall Linkdex be liable (whether in tort (including negligence), contract, or otherwise) for any loss or damage (including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character) arising as a result of the use or inability to use this site (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business, loss of profits, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, business interruption, loss of business information or any other pecuniary loss).
- We do not exclude or limit any liability for: (i) death or personal injury resulting from our negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any other liability that cannot by law be limited or excluded.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- In no case shall Linkdex Ltd, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
4. Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information
- We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
- Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted any orders or information).
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
5. Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Prices for our products, including access to the SEO Service, are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time, with the exception of contractually agreed access to the SEO Service.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
6. Product or Service Availability
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
7. Use of the Linkdex SEO Service
- We restrict access to the Linkdex SEO Service to users who have registered with Linkdex as a user of the Linkdex SEO Service and who have agreed to Linkdex’s Terms of Service.
- Where you are a registered user of the Linkdex SEO Service and have agreed to Linkdex’s Terms of Service, then the Terms of Service shall apply in place of these legal notices.
- You must be at least 18 years old to use the Linkdex SEO service. By registering to use the Linkdex SEO service, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older.
- We may refuse or may cease to provide the Linkdex SEO service where we consider that it is or may be used in breach of the Linkdex SEO Terms of Service, or for any unlawful or improper purpose or for any other reason.
8. Your Information
- You understand that your content may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
9. Ownership of Rights
- Rights to all content, images, media and materials on this website and the Linkdex SEO service are owned by or licensed to Linkdex. “Linkdex™” is a trade mark of Linkdex Limited.
10. Links & Linking
- You may link to our site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties. Where this site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
11. User Comments & Submissions
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries, or you complete a form to recieve a piece of content), or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
12. Viruses & Malicious Usage
- You must not misuse this site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this site, any data we hold beyond what you are authorised to access, the server on which this site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this site. You must not attack this site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable under applicable law, then to the extent the term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- We reserve the right to change these terms from time to time and recommend that you look through them on a regular basis.
- The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to this site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these terms in your country of residence or any other relevant country. These terms are governed by English law.
- If you want to ask us anything about these terms, or have any comments on this site, please email us at [email protected].