Before you create a content strategy, optimize your website or build any links, you need to know what you’re up against. Linkdex integrates a market audit toolset which gathers world class insights, from full on-page details of competing websites to the contact details of the most influential writers in your market.
Linkdex makes it really easy to monitor and report on competitor activity. Simply point out your main competitors and we provide you with big data on their rankings, traffic, the value of their organic visibility, how their content is performing and more.
Competitor insights that are easy to review include:
- Rankings, Traffic, Market Share & Value: Where do your competitors rank, how much traffic do they receive, what’s their market share and the value of their traffic compared to yours?
- Content: How many pages of content do your competitors have? Which are ranking, what new pages of content do they have and what links are they receiving? We report on all this and more.
- Links: We also answer questions such as how many links do your competitors have? What types of websites provide their links, e.g. blogs, directories, article sites etc.? Who is placing them and what anchor text are they using?
These details make it easy to see the size of the opportunity for the groups of keywords you’ve tagged. You can also complement this data by using our Site Crawler to analyze almost any website you like, answer questions about your entire market and fine-tune your messaging.
Audit Industry Authors and Their Content
Researching your competitors is certainly valuable, but being able to extract profiles of all the authors writing on a topic is priceless.
Just as before you can simply define your market and Linkdex will provide you with in-depth data on the bloggers in that industry. We give you:
- Their picture, social profiles, their emails and the domains they write for
- The recent content they have published and their recent tweets
- Which of your competitors they’ve linked to and whether they’ve linked to your site
- Their Klout score
You can also turn this data into a contact, creating your own database of the writers in your market. From here you can discover even more social contacts, sort them and analyze them, and quickly build an unrivaled list of influential authors.
Or learn how to optimize your website and content with a greater knowledge of the market.