The below positions are currently available. If you think have what it takes to join Linkdex, please send your applications to the relevant email addresses below:
London: Account Manager
Enjoy talking to clients? Get a buzz from helping them to be successful? If so, how about joining the Account Management team? Our continued growth means we want to add another Account Manager to the Linkdex team.
- Manage retention and growth of existing client portfolio, based on good understanding of client business needs
- Deliver demos, training and guidance to clients utilising competent in all areas of Linkdex Platform
- Client point of contact – manage communications and resolve queries and issues
- Drive usage of platform and consumption to deliver client satisfaction and income for the business
- Liaise with product and technical team to provide client feedback and inform product development
- Understand and own client contracts and commercial arrangements, including the management of CRM data
- Support Senior AMs on client activities and/or projects as required
If the responsibilities appeal and you feel you’re a good match against the person spec, then please apply by sending you CV and a covering letter to Steve Crook, Head of Account Management by Wednesday 27 November 2013.
New York: Account Manager
Linkdex, the leading SaaS technology platform helping the largest brands and agencies around the world optimize earned media, is seeking a results-oriented, entrepreneurial and highly driven Account Manager to support the already established and rapidly growing U.S client base. The aim of this role is to deliver our clients first-class support, training and success management.
The Account Manager role is vital to our client retention and account development in our rapidly growing customer base. This person should be comfortable engaging and developing trusted advisor relationships with C-level’s and cross-organizational teams tied to SEO, content, and social strategy execution.
To apply, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
London: Business Development Manager
Linkdex require a Business Development Manager to join our growing and successful team for the generation and development of new business opportunities. The successful candidate will be a consummate and credible sales professional selling a sophisticated “Big Data” SaaS to Marketing Directors and Managing Directors of major brands, top 100 Media Agencies and blue-chip companies.
The role is focused purely on new business and is suited to people who are ‘sales hungry’ and who can exploit their exceptional sales skills with effective and successful results.
To apply, contact email@example.com